Atoll, being one of the leading Enterprise Architecture shops in Central Europe has successfully completed the first projects in Poland.
We would like to invite you to our next business breakfast, where we’ll put Enterprise Architecture Management in the centre from the following aspect:
How much does the lack of architecture management cost?
With our special guest, Sławomir Panasiuk (Vice President of the National Depository) you are called to discuss the following topics, while having a pleasant breakfast:
- benefits of IT and enterprise architecture management;
- is the demand for architecture management a matter of faith and belief or is it a real cost-saver?
- the role of architecture management (eg. implementation control by architecture principles and high-level design; increase efficiency of investment and solutions; holistic approach to IT infrastructure in change management processes)
- the right place of architects in the organization
- architecture management tools
- Date: 16 February 2012 (thursday), time: 9.00 – 12.00
- Place: trattoria Figga, Warszawa, 138 Marszałkowska street
- Organizer and Sponsor: redakcja Governica.com and Atoll Technologies
- Leading: Krzysztof Tomkiewicz, Governica.com
- Participation is free of charge by registration (The event organizer reserves the right to refuse to participate without reasoning).
For more information on participation contact: Krzysztof Tomkiewicz (krzysztof.tomkiewicz[kukac]governica.com, tel. +48 500 585 751)