Atoll, being one of the leading Enterprise Architecture shops in Central Europe has successfully completed the first projects in Poland.
On 22nd January we staged the next chapter of our EA business breakfast series, where the audience of practitioners with our special guest Maciej Malczyński (Director of Operations Inter Partner Assistance Polska S.A.) discussed the following topics:
How much does the lack of architecture management cost?
- benefits of IT and enterprise architecture management;
- is the demand for architecture management a matter of faith and belief or is it a real cost-saver?
- the role of architecture management (eg. implementation control by architecture principles and high-level design; increase efficiency of investment and solutions; holistic approach to IT infrastructure in change management processes)
- the right place of architects in the organization
- architecture management tools
Thank you for your attendance.
For more information about the upcoming events in Poland please contact Jozsef Jungbauer(firstname.lastname@example.org).