Regain control over your documentsData is one of the greatest assets of an enterprise. Implement an enterprise-wide content management practice and manage the life cycle of documents centrally.
Central document repository
Consolidate your documents in a single, centrally maintained document repository.
Provide sophisticated document management services for all business applications.
Simple architecture, faster processes
Services we provide
Develop document management strategy, create models
- Survey and categorize the document assets of the enterprise, and design rules for document life cycle and access
- Create a system integration map and a roadmap
- Implement documents in ECM systems and define workflow and access models
Create central document repositories
- Build central document repositories based on IBM FileNet, Content Manager or Alfresco
- Implement a document model
- Integrate systems, create alerts
- Interface with storage devices and optimize storages
- One-off or continuous high-volume and efficient migration of documents, from/to Image Services, Content Services, Content Manager, FileNet, OnDemand, file system, RDBMS and other systems
Central and distributed scanning
- Scan a large amount of documents and add meta-data centrally
- Scan with office scanners
Build document-based workflows
- Create and modify industry-specific workflows (e.g. Account verification, customer e-document access, etc.)
- Create workflows and forms based on IBM FileNet or Activiti
- Build up a role-based portal interface with IBM FileNet or Liferay
- Use IBM OnDemand to store a large amount of extracts and invoices effectively
Generate print output, print centrally
- Produce a large number of scheduled or one-off documents based on information provided by business systems
- Produce multiple output formats
- Handle templates that can be defined and modified by the user
- Transfer print tasks to industrial printers
Any business demands to meet?
Atoll has a wealth of experience in bespoke software development in various industries. What’s more, we also have the passion to develop solutions that deliver business benefits.